Last Days Together in Vienna
We enjoyed our the last few days of our trip together, even if the weather wasn´t the best. On Sunday morning it started pouring the second we left the apartment, and we ended up getting drenched. We ended up going to the Natural History Museum which was lovely and dry and we spent a good few hours wandering around looking at stuffed versions of all sorts of animals. There were other displays too, but when most of the information is in German it´s hard to appreciate them. Some are just plain boring regardless of the language, but some people like them. I just about died laughing when I heard an English lady calling excitedly to her husband, "Ooh look, Austrian molluscs!".
On Monday we went to Schönbrunn Palace. We got a ticket which included a number of activities in and around the palace and spent many hours getting our money´s worth. Shanon´s favourite was the apple strudel making demonstration. He especially liked the free samples. Since I have yet to grow up I particularly enjoyed the maze! Various photos from our day at Schönbrunn are below.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home