Friday, June 09, 2006

Belfast

I'm back! I haven't really been near the internet for a week, hence the lack of updates. Last Saturday I flew to Belfast, Northern Ireland. Until this morning I was staying with my old school friend, Corin, and his fiancee, Caroline. I've had a very nice, but very quiet week. Belfast is a nice quiet town, and was the perfect place to relax for a while. Besides a bit of sightseeing I haven't really done much - some walks, a couple of movies etc. The weather has been gorgeous, which has been a bit of a surprise to the locals. Since it's so far North here it's light almost all the time with it not getting dark until about 10:30pm and it already being light by the time I've been waking up (involuntarily) at about 4:45am. Since I had no curtain in my room this was a tad annoying. Today I'm just hanging around downtown Belfast, and then tomorrow it's off to the airport as I'm going to Scotland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home