A Plague of Schoolchildren
Last night on the way back to our hostel we discovered that our street is full of prostitutes. Hmmm.... Nevertheless, we still recommend our awesome apartment!
We're loving Krakow. It's a busy place with a massive square at the centre - the perfect place from which to watch the world go by. I wouldn't recommend a visit if you're afraid of children however. It must be school trip season as there are groups of children everywhere you look. They've completely taken over all the McDonald's, ice-cream shops, and tourist attractions in the city. It must be a frightening task for the teachers trying not to lose the kids from their group in the crowd. I like the little kids the best.
Today we wandered up Wawel Hill which is home to a pretty cool castle and cathedral. Shanon decided to go in and check out the treasury & armoury while I opted to hang out in the square and enjoy the atmostphere. Silly me - it decided to rain and all the schoolchildren & I had to run for shelter.



Thanks to those of you that have sent us emails. We really appreciate it, and we're sorry that we sometimes don't have too much time to reply.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home