Friday, April 28, 2006

Back in Vancouver

On Sunday I arrived in Vancouver. As most of you will know, we lived in Vancouver for a year in 2001/2. I've been eagerly awaiting my return ever since. I ended up having the most perfect 'homecoming'. My friend Lloyd met me at the airport and took me to drop my stuff at his apartment in Kitsilano. Then he bought me a hot chocolate and took me for a walk in the popular waterfront park down the road. The sky was blue, the sun was shining, the trees were blossoming, and the views of the snowcapped mountains were gorgeous.

Since then I've had fun revisiting a lot of places I used to go, and also discovering some new ones. I really do love it here. Unfortunately we do not qualify as immigrants to Canada, but if I could I'd move back here in a heartbeat!


Kitsilano

Relaxing at Lloyd's

The lovely neighbourhood I'm staying in


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home