Friday, November 25, 2005

Our Big Trip

Now that I've told work I can share our plans for next year. For those of you that don't already know, we're going travelling! Again! I'm taking off on April 16 for 11 weeks and at this stage will be visiting San Diego, Vancouver, Ontario, Germany, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, UK (Belfast) and Singapore. Shanon will be joining me for 5 weeks in Canada & Europe and then he'll spend a few days in Beijing on his way home. Shanon's beginning to get very excited about his first ever visit to Europe, and I can hardly wait to get back to Vancouver.

Since I last wrote:
- We spent a fun weekend with our new friends Daniel & Celine. They taught us how to play Canasta. I LOVE games!

- Shanon had a great time sailing with his dad last weekend.
- I fell over.
- We currently have a very nice young German guy on his own big trip calling our place home for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home