Sunday, January 16, 2005

Rachel's Statistical Journey

Our holiday is now pretty much almost all booked and confirmed. We'll be gone from the 12th until the 27th of June and we're very excited! I have just discovered that by the time we return I will have spent 499 nights of my life overseas:
* 54 nights in Australia (12 in New South Wales, 27 in Queensland, 13 in Tasmania and 2 in Victoria
* 21 nights in Austria
* 1 night in Brunei
* 357 nights in Canada (38 in Alberta, 319 in British Columbia, 8 in Nova Scotia and 2 on Prince Edward Island)
* 4 nights in Greece
* 9 nights in Italy
* 14 nights in Japan
* 16 nights in Malaysia (all in Malaysian Borneo)
* 8 nights in Singapore
* 2 nights in the USA (Hawaii)
* 5 nights on a cruise ship off the coast of Malaysia and Thailand
* 1 night on a ferry between Italy and Greece
* 7 nights on planes
Shanon’s total comes in at slightly less – 440 nights overseas.

Since I love both travel and statistics it was really only a matter of time before I merged the two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home